Five things that I will never buy cheap.
- Tuna fish. I opened a can of chicken by the sea tuna. I thought it was a good brand. Yuk. It looked like cat food to me.m. Kirkland has albacore tuna. I think bumble bee is ok too. If anyone has experience with bumble bee, please comment.
- Hot dogs. I will only buy Hebrew National or Nathan's. We don't have them often, but I still don't want the garbage that os on cheap hot dogs.
- Butter., Margarine is not good for you. The more dense the fat,the worse it is for you. My nutritionist told me that a little butter was better than margarine. I think the work she used was skim. ( in other words, not a full oat on a roll.
- Mustard. Life is too short to use dollar store mustard. Que. the man in the rolls Royce!
- Chicken, Washington or Oregon grown please!
Thanks for stopping by
Please share and FOLLOW