- Roast chicken breast with oven roasted root veggies: potato, carrot, radishes.
- Buffalo chicken pizza
- Pork roast, mashed red potatoes, peas and carrots
- Pork sliders, Oven roasted french fries, veggie platter
- Salmon cakes, rice medley, peas
- Tacos, refried beans or nachos
- Christmas Eve potluck
Notes: a lot of piggy back here. One meat makes two dinners. It saves time and energy when its a busy time of the year. Salmon cakes are either scratch or they are inexpensive at Winco.
An interesting note, my observation was that Fred Meyer and Wino were the cheapest prices for food in our area. My friend sent me an article from the local paper. Their basket research study validated my observations.
All of these meals would be a four plus one is five meal. Four people, one meal, five bucks.
Some would be cheaper. Salmon is right there with store bought salmon, less with scratch.
All are easy and quickly put together.