I bought I would virtual shop assuming a person is,not on snap and has ten dollars and Thirty dollars to spend at grocery outlet.
There is a dollar tree and grocery outlet next to each other at 130h and aurora. Also in Kenmore.
At the dollar tree I would buy
- A loaf of white bread
- A jar of mayo
- A package of five top ramen
- A package of seasoned frozen potatoes ( 24 ounces j
- A package of noodles.
- Bottle of oil
- Salt. Pepper
- Pizza crust
- Peanut butter
At grocery outlet
- A package of chicken tenders - Foster farms 6.99
- Can of tuna (2)
- Package of split peas
- Stir fry vegetables
- A canister of oatmeal.
- Tomato paste
- Ham cubes
- Breakfast oatmeal. Apple ( small cubes - one per day split between cups ) , cinnamon
- Lunches. Tuna salad sandwiches, leftovers , top ramen , peanut butter sandwiches
A) split pea soup with ham cubes ( split ham into four portions
B) stir fry chicken, ramen noodles, and vegetables ( split chicken into 1/2 pound portions )
C) tuna noodle casseroles
D) egg quiche with ham ( Bisquick)
E) pizza - chicken, ham, peppers
F) macaroni and cheese
G) chicken tenders, French fries