Monday, December 1, 2014

Dinners

Tonight we are having sloppy joes, garlic fries and leftover spinach salad.

Spinach salad

Strawberries
Kiwi
Jicama
Spinach


I'm usually more organized for Christmas by now.  My illnesses are kicking my butt.   I did make reindeer food packets thos week end and have my list .  Not having to go to work will help in the catching up.  Some things that I can't physically do I'm going to deligate. If they don't get done, I guess it wasn't important enough to the person to have  them done and well do without.  LOL

Now is a good time to find easy meals to free time to get the mirage of extra projects done that make Christmas   happen.

Our sloppy joes tonight are case in point.  The hamburger was already fried and in the freezer.  All I had to do was to bang it on the counter and put it on a fry pan.  I added the ingredients for sloppy joes and let it summer.   I put French fries in the oven on convection and got the bag of salad I had left over from yesterday out of the fridge.   Dinner was ready on 20 moniters-- most of which was passive cooking,

Thanksmformstoppimgmby

Please,share

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment