- Chili, beer bread or cornbread
- Sloppy joes, fries, coleslaw
- Chicken Tamale Pie (Betty Crocker )
- Fajitas -chicken
- Pork chops, apple cranberry stuffing , salad
- Breakfast for dinner -French Toast, bacon , fruit
- Beer bread is a simple thing . Corn bread is an alternative if you have children. (Betty Crocker)
- Homemade pizza isn’t hard and costs a dollar for a cheese pizza when made with RBP ingredients.
- Sloppy joes are made with precooked hamburger. Bins are cheapest at the bread outlet or Winco, they are smaller with less carbs. A fast meal,
- Chicken tamale pie is a Betty Crocker recipe.
- Fajitas are chicken with onion and peppers purchased and frozen when they were a dollar at Winco. Green peppers were cheaper.
- Pork chops with stuffing uses bread cubes , chicken broth, Craisens and chopped apple.
- Breakfast for dinner is always a good meal. Everyone contributes to the meal and it’s a family time. Wide sliced bread (artisan) was at the Dollar Tree . (DT) .
The latest scientific ?study showed the cheapest price on food came from the Grocery Outlet , followed by Winco, then Fred Meyers. Grocery Outlet is not a full service grocery store and I hesitate to buy produce and meat there. I pretty much figured that out myself. The biggest asset when buy8ng Groceries is knowing the cheapest price that yo7 can find on the things you buy on a regular basis. Trying to stock enough to last you until the next sale is going to give you your best return.