- Wash kitchen floor
- Clean and disinfect counter tops and sinks and drains.
- Clean out the refrigerator and dump anything dead 💀.
- Note anything that needs to be used up soon
- Wash any veggies with vinegar water and set to dry that you will use this week.
- Make beans for vegetable soup.
- Clean out pantry for pantry challenge.
- Take inventory
Keeping a four to six weeks supply of basic foods that are non perishable and meat/ protein in your freezer is a good way to hedge yourself against life. Life happens. Right now, there are government workers that have to show up to work, but they are not going to get a paycheck. They still have daycare bills and food to buy. Having a food pantry is a way to get by in an emergency.