Sunday, August 21, 2016

Fred Meyer haul.

The budget for Fred Meyers was twenty dollars.   That dos not include non1food it's,s that are in a separate budget.   I do this because I want to separate real food from other things like it is of you are on food stamps.   Since I have about 43.00 left in the budget for ten days, I opted for an arbitrary twenty bucks.   After all, I have already been to Safeways, QFC, amd Winco in the last two weeks,   It's not like we are going to starve any to,e soon!  LOL.  

I spent 19.95 

I got two five pound chickens.   We went early, and it was a good thing because there were only about ten of them out.    They may be restocking a little at a time.   I thought no they do that to limit their exposure.    Both chicken s are cooking --One in the slow cooker and one on the pressure cooker.  I am anxious to see which is better...... Back later.     

Vegetables and fruit:  zucchini, radishes, corn, naval oranges, nectarines, 
Milk, regular and chocolare 
Pop cicle (2) 
Cinnamon rolls - tube
Crescent rolls - tube 



Haul total food, including Popsicles 19.95 






Cooking dual chickens 


Difference between Costco Quaker and dollar store oats.   Same price.   






No comments:

Post a Comment