Thursday, June 25, 2015

Yesterday....there's a song like that too!

With a song in my heart......
Yesterday I posted a blog, out a but load of stuff on craigs list that hasn't had a hit yet, and started  cleaning the pantry and freezer.

My hubby went to the dollar store and bought six storage bins.   I cleaned out the pantry and took inventory.   Then we went to the freezer and organized it.  I hadn't been down to the freezer since he bought it, because of health matters.

Long story short, I now have a spread sheet of food staples in the house and a check off list to keep track.  

Today I went to the dollar stores SAFEWAYS and grocery outlet after going to Fred Meyers.

We went to fed Meyers to get underwear for baby.   They had it buy one, get one 1/2 price.  I am always looking for a bargain.   I don't want to pay full price for anything.   I picked up a nice pair of flip flops for 450 half price.

SAFEWAYS was for 1/2 price no carb drinks that I drink on an occasional basis.  My husband bought a few cherries.

I went to the dollar store.    Sometimes a few bucks can add to your life and not cost a lot.    I got lip balm, a scarf and a Betty Crocker brownie mix.  Hair barrettes for baby.     Fun time and very little spent.  

Chocolate cookies in tins are still at dollar tree and  some bigger  ones are at grocery outlet.  

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment