Saturday, January 14, 2017

Winco haul

I have bought foirmweeks onto the twenty five dollar a week budget,    I actually spend 35.00 a week,   I did buy somemstock up things that we were running low on. 

6 green beans .50
6 diced tomatoes .58
10 pounds  of chicken breast 2.00
4 pounds of cheese 2.00

Subtracting the bulk purchases, I'm right on .   

Not replentishing what you are low on  is like shooting yourself on the foot if the article is at a RBP.   
Knowing prices is one of the most effective ways to save money,    Cereal at Winco was .50.   The same cereal at the dollar tree was a dollar.    Yet, the pizza sauce at Winco was 2.50 and it was a dollar at Winco.   I didn't buy it, but I always catalogue a few prices so I am aware of  changing prices.   

S


No comments:

Post a Comment