Monday, August 27, 2018

Kitchen Management aka meal prep

Kitchen  management is a tool that saves time and stress at meal time,   Basics you spend a little to,e prepping the meals based on a meal plan.   Having food prepped somthat it takes ten to twenty minutes to cook dinner makes life a whole lot easier and tends to keep you from being tempted to order in or go out.  

Reminder  of meals


  • Chicken enchiladas, lettuce and tomatoes 
  • Pizza
  • Chili,  tortilla chips,sour cream, cheese 
  •  Spaghetti , salad, bread sticks 
  • Chicken pot pie , fruit 
  • Chili dogs , vegetable plate 
  • Breakfast for dinner 

  1. Wash kitchen floor.
  2. Clean out the refrigerator and dump anything dead. 
  3. Make note of things that need  to be used up , incorporate them into meal plan 
  4. Clean and disinfect countertops and sinks and drains. 
  5. Cook chicken for the enchiladas in the insta pot. 
  6. Make enchilada sauce. 
  7. Was salad greens, carrots. 
  8. Make a batch of muffins - new bread book. 
  9. Inventory if not already taken. My inventory is on my meal plan form.   

 I will share my meal plan form with anyone that wants it.  If it has to be sent as a file. It will have to wait until my IT person can help me.  Hey, I’m old.   Lol 😂 

No comments:

Post a Comment