Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Best of chain store ads

First, lean cuisine is normally retail for 3.99.  On sale for 1.67 last week at both Safeways amd QFC,   QFC has a digital for 1.25.  There is an Ibotta for 7.00.  Nets .49 each.  You can still get this deal I believe , but the lean cuisine is now 1.77.  Still a good deal.  

If you are worried about Ibotta being a attack on your privacy, really, that ship has sailed.   Everywhere you go, every time you swipe a store card or your debit card, you are being watched.  
A few minutes of your time can read great rewards,   I have almost twenty dikkarsmamd I am not do,ogent at looking every week.   I don’t let the app dictate what I buy, but, rather, look after my shopping trip when I think about it for any matchups.  I have already cashed in 25.00 of free money,

Safeway,
Honestly, I could find no real bargains on basic food.  Their eggs were on a coupon for 1,25, they are .99 at both QFC and Fred Meyers,

QFC

18 ounce blues 3.88
Eggs .99
Sour cream, cottage cheese .99
Progresso soup .99 must buy 8

NOT TO BUY 
Cheese 6.00 a pound 

Fred Meyers 
Pork loin BOGO. Savings ????

Eggs .99
Gala apples .88
Coffee 5.99
Cheerios BOGO -coupons at coupons,com 
BREYERS BOGO

Beef patties 2 lbs 6.99 these are in the freezer section and Kroger brand. Flavored and delicious, 
Based on the cost of beef these days, that’s not bad . 

Not to buy 
Muffins 4 ea for 5.00
Muffins cost about .30 plus the add ins for a dozen.  It pays to get floirmat Costco or when it’s on sale . 



No comments:

Post a Comment