Friday, August 8, 2014

No ads

We didn't get any ads this  week.  That makes shopping difficult for me.   I like to plan my trip ahead of time and these days I have to borrow a car and I'm  resorting to a wheel chair.   My husbands back is out and the freezer quit, so we might be winging it for a while.   Not having the benefit of the freezer stock will make things challenging.  

Yesterday, I cooked a chicken on the crock pot.  I had never done that before because I didn't like the idea of chicken not being brought up to a temp quickly.   Thos recipe is really simple and is cooked on high.

Crockpot chicken
Place a cut up onion on the bottom of the crockpot .
Place washed and ladled dry woth a paper towel chicken in crockpot.
Rub with a slice rub.
Cover and cook on high about an hour per pound.
Check to make sure chicken is done,

2 tsp paprika
1 tsp each of
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Salt
Thyme
Dash pepper.

Thanks for stopping by

Pleas share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment