Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Chain store ads

QFC was a two week ad last week.   

The highlights are 

  • Oranges .67
  • Draper valley whole chicken .88
  • Berries 2/5 
Digital coupons 
You can use up to 5.  That should mean that it is a store coupon and paper coupons should be able to be matched.   Don’t quote me on that, but I heard that someone cleared that with Kroger. 

Cheese 2.49 a lb- my highest target price, but its not bad 
Pasta 1.00

Alberways 

London broil 2.99
Pasta .48 @@
Pasta sauce 4/5 look for prego coupons @@
Cheeese 4/ 5@@. Thats 2.50 a lb. 



My protein rotation would be chicken at qfc and /or cheese . 
For the three of us, we can get 4 meals from a 5 lb chicken.  
Don’t buy a chicken that is much less than 5 lbs.   (4.40) 

My stock buy would be pasta sauce and pasta from safeways.   That’s 1.75 pus meatballs for a dinner for 4.and an extra meal of pasta.    Meatballs are 2.00 a bag at Winco.  




No comments:

Post a Comment