Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday madness

It's Monday again...funny how that works. Back to the old grind. I thought I would talk about the Family Circle magazine that I got at Joann's for 1.80.

I think that it is interesting that they always have a really good desert on the cover right when everyone is trying to diet. It is next to the 35 ways to be healthier.

I bought it because the cover talks about cooker recipes. They are in the very back of the magazine. There are also ideas for organizing-- that dreaded kitchen counter catch all!

Chocolate caramel brownie stacks....
Sharp cheddar shells and cheese
grilled cheese and tomato
Chicken and dumplings
pomegranate chicken
Meatball and barley soup
Apple, sausage and walnut pasta
Salmon tacos

White chocolate peppermint yum!

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment