Sunday, February 10, 2013

Is anybody out there?

Is anybody out there? Yesterday I posted recipes for pizza that were different than the hum drum pepperoni...most of them a bit more healthy. I don't know are looking for because I am not gettimg any comments from anyone. There is an anonymous button on the comments section.

It's Sunday and I have to go to work today. That's six days this week, ugh! Soup is a good go to for days like this.

Burger Beef Soup

12 ounces cooked, defatted ground beef

1/4 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/4 cup carrots, diced
1/4 cup celery, diced

1 can diced tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
Salt, pepper
1 tsp Italian seasoning

1 cup uncooked noodles


Brown onions, carrots and celery in a little EVOO.
Stir in remaining ingredients except noodles.
Heat to boiling. Stir in noodles. Simmer 10-15 minutes until noodles are cooked.
Serve with hard crusty bread or croutons.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane





2 comments:

  1. Hi there Jane!!
    your post about the pizza was wonderful and yes! We are definitely enjoying your blog. I think there may be something wrong with the server because I have posted comments before but they have not shown up as a comment. Anywho, I am going to make a white pizza with broccoli this week, also, wonder how the Mexican pizza would be with black beans and salsa? Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marianne. I appreciate knowing that I am helping someone. Jane

    ReplyDelete