Saturday, January 4, 2014

Suddenly Saturday.. A sneak peek at Fred Meyers and Rite Aid,

My husband got me tomorrow's paper at the dollar tree.  It was complete with two smart sources.
I save my coupon inserts in binder clips by month.  When I look at a coupon matching site, it will tell me what inserts the coupons are on that match up with the ads.  That way I am not spending a lot of time clipping coupons for things I won't use.  I do see a coupon for toothpaste for .50 and one for 1.50 off fresh express salads including spinach.  I buy toothpaste when I can get it for free or nearly free to give to the women's shelter.  Lately, I haven't had a lot of ouch finding cheap toothpaste.

The ads

Bartells
Snows clams or clam chowder .99
HORMEL chicken or turkey 1.29$$
Dried cranberries .79

Hamilton beach 3 quart slow cooker 12.99

Walgreens I got three Wallgreens flyers and no rite aid flyer.

Senior day, Tuesday the 7th
20 percent off all Walgreens brand and 15 percent off almost all else.  Use AARP card.
I am not seeing any real bargains.  Special K is 3/5 and I think there are coupons out there.

FRED MEYERS
Oranges .49 lb
Broccoli, cauliflower. .99
Barilla pasta, blue box .79@@
Fred Meyers beans or tomatoes 2/1@@
Staff chili 1.00
Bell peppers 2/1

That's about all.  I will check the coupon match ups or try to fond a rite and flyer!  

Thanks for stopping by

Please share, the comment word at the bottom will pull up a place to comment.

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment