Friday, February 12, 2016

Quick hauls






The second haul was from Winco.   I got three pounds of the leanest hambirger you can buy at about three dollars a pound.    Hamburger and hot dog buns were .38 with an Ibotta.   My daughter found buns for 3.50.    That's a difference of about 90 percent.   Grands biscuits were bought with a coupon and an Ibotta was use that nets them at a -.02.   ( they paid me two cents to take them from the store) 
If only we could buy all our food that way!    Olives were less than a dollar, and donuts were 1.69 ( my granddaughters favorite! ) a gram can spoil her granddaughter...right!!!.    




The first haul was from QFC.   I saved 75 percent.   All that was six dollars and change.   I used coupons and sales.  Because I kept the haul small and just got what I could use, ot only took a few minutes to complete the planning,    I got a dozen eggs, three cans of Campbell's chunky soup, two boxes of 2.5 more fiber pasta elbows, a package of Hillshire Farms  sausage, a package of frozen broccoli, a package of chocolate chip cookies.    

No comments:

Post a Comment