Sunday, September 18, 2016

Fred Meyers and Winco

we did go to Fred Meyers and Winco today,   I had things to buy for a gathering tomorrow.     I also bought milk and sour cream and cottage cheese,    The cheese I bought for two dollars oj the last weeks, predictably seven dollars a pound.    I guessed five.  

I bought flour and some veggies.   I didn't buy a lot because we didn't need a lot and I did buy some things that aren't food related.   I did get a bucket of dishwasher detergent and some candy,  

I bought bulk popcorn because my daughter was going to Costco for it and I was going to Fred Meyers and meet her at Winco,    She couldnt find the popcorn,    So I picked up some on the bulk isle at Winco,   It was half the cost of the bucket at Costco,   I still want to get the bucket at Costco because I want to store all my beans in the same size and shape of bucket  for uniformity,    Cantaloupe was .39 a pound.    Grapes looked good, the were the same price as Fred Meyers that were not looking good.  

I cut the bottom off the baby romaine and it's growing.    A good lesson for children and you are supposed to get another head of romaine out of it.









No comments:

Post a Comment