Monday, September 4, 2017

Ongoing hauls for the month,

3rd haul.

Winco and Safeway

Winco:
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Grapes
Ham
Ice cream cones


Safeways
Apples


2nd haul :   Fred Meyers dollar sale.

Fred Meyers has a buy 5, price .99 mix and match.   Total spent was 14.99.  Which would put me over by 12.00 on my 25.00 a week budget.   My rationalization :   I bought a months worth of dairy.

2 milk
2 -18 count eggs

Plus
2 4 lb sugar.   For Christmas baking.
2 packages of bars.
Total 8.00


Bought
Eggs, milk, sugar, cookies, bread, water for a treat, and blues.


12 dollar over the 25.00 budget.  
***********

OK, I'm aware that I will go over this week from my 25.00 budget.   Freddies has stock items that are too good a price to pass up and will aid in spending less the following week.   18 eggs for a dollar is like getting three meals of protein for a buck.  You cant beat that with a stick, so a little over will just mean I will spend less the following week.


Hunt , no HFCS catsup 1.96
Green chillies .66
Olives .68
Roma tomatoes .98
Baby tomatoes .98
Strawberries 1.88
Diced ham 2.58
Corn 3/1
Grapes .98
Raspberry yogurt .25
Watermelon 3. 97. Seedless 


Watermelon was the least of summer.  Some of these things are more expensive at FM.   The yogurt is in a case down the front isle.    A quarter a tub is a case price.    Good for back to school breakfasts.   

No comments:

Post a Comment