Saturday, March 17, 2018

Comparing prices....

I just looked at a u-tube comparing boneless chicken to boned chicken quarters.   It wasn’t what I would call a scientific comparison.    Boned chicken is probably 1/2 bone and 1/2 chicken unless it was a very fat chicken.   Our chicken quarters were 1.28 a lb.   chicken thighs were 1.00 a pound.   It is dark meat.    At 1.28 a pound, you are most likely paying 2.56 a  pound.   The chicken breast at Fred Meyer is 1.99 a pound.   The Zaycon chicken is .99 a pound.

You cant comare apples and oranges and come out with a scientific comparison.   You can tell which choice is the cheapest.

 Its easier to compare like things,   We are all about finding the RBP on most of the things we buy.   I’m not going to drive miles and miles to find a bargain unless I intend to go once and bulk buy something that makes it worth my while.   Zaycon saved me at least 40.00. Heck yes, I will drive five miles to save 40.00 once.    I’m not driving 5 miles to save a quarter.   Its all about common sense.

No food will do your family any good if you are feeding it to the garbage disposal.



No comments:

Post a Comment