Monday, November 19, 2018

Epic fail .......

how many hits can this bring!  Lol.

We cooked the pork shoulder in the insta pot slow cooker mode,   In ten hours it never came up to temp.   I’m afraid to eat it.  It isn’t worth four dollars to give us food poisoning.  If I were to do it again, I would cook it on the pressure cooker mode for an hour.  I am glad I only bought one.  It was the first time for cooking pork shoulder so I decided to error on the side of caution,  

Win some, loose some.

On to kitchen management .  Kitchen management is a tool to save time and money on the kitchen and make the dinner hour less hectic.  Normally , anyway.  This is thanksgiving week.  


  • Take the turkey out to thaw in the refrigerator.  Be sure to use a tray to keep any juices from contaminating other foods. 
  • Wash vegetables that you will  use in meals this week, 
  • Wash and disinfect the kitchen counters, sinks and drains. 
  • Clean out the refrigerator and dump anything dead 💀. 
  • Make taco soup and place on the slow cooker, 
  • Wash kitchen floor 
  • Clean oven 
  • Wash the microwave. 






No comments:

Post a Comment