Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's Wednesday, no ads yet, two!!

Yet another week , I have no ads on Tuesday night. I think this time that the stores are not releasing them because of the holiday.

I'm reading in some blogs that people are decorating for Christmas this weekend. Thanksgiving came early, and I am not in the mood yet-- too busy with other things this year. Halloween never got put up this year. I managed to get pumpkins and pilgrims up though! Time will tell if I get any help!

On to the theme of this blog! LOL

I am going to see after thanksgiving, if they mark turkeys down. Since I am not cooking thanksgiving dinner, I can cook one this weeked!

Teriyaki Sauce

1/2 up chicken broth
2T brown sugar
2T teriyakibsauce
1tsp dry mustard
1tsp orange peel
1/2 tsp ginger.


Chicken or turkey

Place a pound of a mixture of broccoli, baby carrots, and water chestnuts that have been blanched in a crockpot. Top with 2 T quick cooking tapioca and a pound of leftover chicken or turkey. Cover with sauce.

Cook on low 4-6 hours or on highb2-3.

Serve on rice.


Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment