Saturday, April 19, 2014

Suddenly Saturday

My daughter had yesterday off because it was Good Friday .  I thought it was Saturday all day. Lol.

She and her brother helped my granddaughter dye Easter eggs with kook aid.   They turned out pretty good.  The dollar store doesn't carry food coloring anymore.

Last night we were busy with other things,   I am still not caught up in my studio.  I cleaned out the vegetable bin and made roasted vegetables and chicken sausagewith mozzarella    and artichokes.  Chicken sausage is cheaper at grocery outlet.  

I put peppers, potatoes, radishes, yellow and zucchini squash and carrots in the oven with olive oil and salt and pepper.   It's a good way to clean out your vegetable drawer.   And a quick and tasty dinner.  

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment