I am still under budget.
Meals from shopping trip
- roast pork tenderloin , oven roasted potatoes, carrots, peppers, radishes.
- Pizza from crust bought at grocery outlet and cheese from Costco.
- Fish packets ( spinach, rice, white beans. Tilapia, green beans.
- Egg cups made with tortillas and eggs, spinach and cheese, fruit ( use spinach left over from fish packets)
- Pork and vegetable stir fry ( use ramen noodles only ) and stir fry veggies. Add spinach!
- Meat loaf, baked potatoes, salad. ( peppers and cucumbers )
- Out / leftovers
1) Pork tenderloin was four dollars with a coupon. Peppers are a dollar ( sometimes .50 at grocery outlet) and radishes are .50 at Fred Meyers. Meal 4.00
2) pizza ( 1.50 crust, .50 cheese ( grocery outlet) tomato paste .10) total 2.10
3) fish packets ( tilapia 2.50, bens .50, rice, green beans .50. 4.00
4) eggs, tortillas, spinach , cheese - 1.62
5) pork ( from #1) top ramen .40, stir fry veggies 2.00. Total 4.40
6) meatloaf 6.34, potatoes .30, salad 1.50. 8.14
Total. 3.38 per meal.
Add a bag of salad 2.68, cucumbers 1.00, spinach 1.00, tomatoes 3.00. 1.28 per meal.
Under five dollars a meal based on six meals.