Meal plans are just that..a plan. Plans can change. It's a starting point. They are good because ....
- They keep you balanced. I started to wrote plans the other day and looked at them more carefully....I had way too much processed food. Time for a re-write. I try for no more than once a week. Processed food see not popular with the foodies, so they are some of the more reasonable foods in the store.
- I try for two dollar a pound average for protein. It would be real easy not to have a variety of meals.
- Making a plan and a list of things that need to be used up saves money by not wasting food and you don't have to eat the same thing three days in a row.
- Having some meals planned that are quick and efficient will stave off the fast food gremlins when you day isn't going as planned!
- Posting meals should keep family members from eating the rice you pre made for tonight's dinner. lol
- It takes away the " what's for dinner" delima at four in the afternoon. I'd rather be taking a nap! ... Really!
Thanks for stopping by.