Today is kitchen management day,
- Clean out the fridge,
- De-bone chicken breasts and cook the rib portions for stock and the meat from the bones,
- Clean veggies and make sticks , chop somemcarrots and celery for soup.
- Chicken pieces can be for a buffalo chicken pizza.
- Box veggies .
- Wash kitchen floor
- Make bread
- Clean the toaster tray.
- Clean the microwave
- Disinfect the sink drains.
- Purge some cookbooks
- Make chocolate rice crispy treats.
- Wash stove vent screen - it's the first of the month for all practical purposes .
- Make split pea soup
The first thing to do is prioritize so that the things that take the longest get done first. Enlist hubby becaise my wrist won't take that much action between de-boning , chickens and making rice crispy treats.
A calculated serious kitchen management couple of hours can save a lot of dinner hour time. Dinner hour becomes a few minutes.