Monday, July 8, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

After I did the piece n trying to help the lady with a 500 dollar budget, I found an old magazine with recipes that could be made o be on the cheap without sacrificing flavor. But, knowing she had a lot of kids, I attempted to find kid friendly meals.


This magazine has a lot of recipes for sides.

Oven baked fries with paprika and parm cheese. When I find a recipe for parm cheese, I use any hard cheese that I fond on sale. If you can grate it on the micro plane, a little goes a long way. My best betoften is the grocery outlet.

My pseudo grandmother introduced us to tomatoes and zucchini. Add onion, peppers and parm.

Summer squash with corn and Mexican seasonings.

Summer salad with mixed field greens, strawberries, nuts and a vinaigrette.

Bacon and clam pizza with Alfredo sauce and parm.

Pizza with fresh tomato, olives and feta. Flavored feta is often at grocery outlet too.

Panini with chic peas and spinach. Add capers, olive oil and garlic.

Remember tuna melts?

Ideas to pick me up a dinner plan on a rut?!?!


Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane








No comments:

Post a Comment