Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The ads such as they are , updated

I guess we can't have good buys all of the time.  I for one am well stocked.  It's weeks like this that it is quite evident that it pays to stock when prices are rock bottom.

ALBERTSONS

 Bone in pork chops 1.29
Peaches 1.28
Ylait .50
Eggs . 79, limit 2 FSS only


ALBERTSONS specials
.25 tomato sauce, paste
.50 Beans , canned tomatoes, chopped olives
.75 crescent rolls
1.00 olives

HORMEL lunch meat 2.99

TOP

Grapes 1.27
Milk 2.59
Country ribs 1.99


QFC
Blues 4.99
Pork shoulder 1/79
Yoplait 10/5
Cherries 2.99
Lettuce .99

SAFEWAYS

Round steak. 2.69
Pork loin 1.99
Milk 2.69
Nectarines 1.79
Cherries 1.77
Blues Friday only 2/5

Thats about it.  There is a wide variety of prices on produce.  pork loin seems to be a good stock meat.  I am not familiar with the essentials brand at ALBERTSONS, but if the quality is there, the price is pretty much rock bottom.  nhave not seen .50 beans for some time.  As well as .25 tomato products. I think if you haven't used this brand before, I would buy one of what I needed to stock, and try them.  If I liked the quality, I would go back for more.

Otherwise, I would be tempted to go to Winco, even without an coupon.

Thanks for stopping by
Please share
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment