Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thoughts and Sundays ads early.

My husband went to the dollar tree this am and got the newspaper.  He tried to use the hefty coupon, but they did not have the small bags.

Fred Meyers ads were not as fruitful as they have been in the past few weeks.
Oranges are the same .68 that they are at QFC
Milk is a buck, along with chocolate milk and of. @@
Pot roast is 2.97
Pasta sauce is .69@@ ( .50 at top) no coupon
Peanut butter 3/5
Cucumbers .68
Pears 1.00
Pumpkin 2/3$$
Butter 2.00


The smart source has some good coupons.
Chocolate right off the bat!  
Bc baking mixes pair up with the mega at QFC.
A buck on toothpaste

Be sure to check your coupon match ups for the best deals.

Now, I received a comment on yesterday's blog.  I love comments and I love learning something I didn't know.  Sue alerted me to the fact that some states have laws that prohibit stores selling items for less than their cost.  I suspect that the term loss leader can still apply to those items,because the actual cost of a product is comprised of the actual product and the overhead applied to that product.  I was an accountant for many years and my husband was a manufacturing engineer for part of his career.

She also talked about walmarts price matching policy.  It would be simpler to go to Walmart after planning your trip and matching prices if you are in a state that has convenient walmarts.  Ours is not so convenient,.  I, personally have a problem with Walmart because they made a mistake and charged me 8.00 for something I didn't get.  That's a whole hours pay for me, and I don't take too kindly giving money away unless I decide I want to.  I rarely go because it is far away and they left a bad taste in my mouth.

While double coupons are prevalent some places, I have not seen any on Washington except the few limited days that ALBERTSONS offers the coupons in the paper.  That particular time. I had a hard time finding some good matchups.  I know they were prevalent in California when I was theor visiting relatives.

Rite -Aid didn't have a lot this week again,  I am out of roll over dollars.  I still need to check the dollar coupon for toothpaste and see if it works somewhere.  .  Have to support the toothpaste fairy! lol

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment