Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Snowball Effect

There is a theory in the  Do it on the cheap  community called the Snowball  Effect.  

Basically , it says if you turn the money you save on something into saving on something else, the money grows.   Like picking up more snow when you roll a snowball!   

If I save twenty five dollars on Ibotta, and spend it on a Starbucks card or movie tickets the stops.  If I get a Amazon card and spend it on something that will save me more money, my savings grows.  Maybe I buy a food processor.   Hen I make my own breadcrumbs a crust and she more money.  
never buy bread crumbs.   It is it smart to throw your bread crusts away and then pay someone 2.40 or more for someone else's dry bread.   

There are all kinds of things that would parlay money into saving more money.   Maybe toilet paper so cheaper ,  I haven't checked.  Or a blender would make smoothies if you buy them.    A fast coffee maker in the morning would save the trip to the lots a bucks coffee  stop?   A crockpot would make dinners happen when you get home from work saving take out?   
Use your thinking cap, I am sure  you can think of many more.   Cloth diapers?    Cloth  napkins!    A small freezer!   

The snowball effect.   Stretch your dollars, bye sing the savings to stretch more dollars!   

No comments:

Post a Comment