Wednesday, June 1, 2016

No ads yet.

 The mail is always later for the ads when there has been a holiday.    We have not received the ads yet.  You can still get them on line for QFC and Safeways.    Favado has downloaded some, but you have to go to QFCs web site for theirs.    I trust I can wait for the Mail.  I don't have to have anything.

I want to buy a couple of food plants for the deck.  It is really convenient to walk out the family room door and pick what you need.    Of course, last year, busy little hands picked some before their time.    LOL.  This year she's a bit older and can know better.     The tomatoes might do better next to the house where they get hotter sun.

It's probably cheaper to just buy the veggies I'm season from the fresh food market or the grocery store.   I do think that growing some veggies and making food from scratch is good for children to see.    Children need to know food doesn't come from a fast food chain or a box.

There is a flour recall from General Mills.    I haven't bought regular flour  for a long time.   I thought it was interesting that they are suggesting you handle floor with the same precautions as hand,OMG raw meat

No comments:

Post a Comment