Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Truth in advertising

I don't watch a lot of tv.   Reality tv just isn't my bag.    I do, however, watch a lot of u tube videos.   Some to educate myself on cooking and some to see how others shop and save! ?

I read piece someone wrote on extreme couponing.   Like. Three rooms of stuff they will never use in their lifetime and spending 70 hours a week clipping coupons and buying coupons .   Not me.    I coupon .  I spend about five minutes a week except for the week I clean out my coupon binder and download two coupons of the things I use on a regular basis.   If I see something in clearance or on sale for a good price, I check my binder for a coupon.  I don't always remember if I have a coupon for something.  If I see someone buying something I have a coupon for, I've been known to excuse myself and pass them a coupon.   Shocks people.   Random act of kindness.   It's like giving so,wine a dollar.   I think that one lady didn't know what it was.  The checker took it from her and the lady smiled from ear to ear when she realized her sales slip was a dollar less.
It's just once piece of the puzzle  to make your food bill a little lighter.

Am I going to say  we are foodies and we only eat food from Mars and peel our strawberries?   No.
We are normal people that eat a variety of foods and I try to watch our salt, sugar, fat and especially hydrogenated vegetables.   If I can find organic at a reasonable price on something that we can eat immediately so it doesn't get fed to the garbage disposal, I will buy it.

Because, no food will do your family good if you are feeding it to the garbage disposal.  


The rest of this was deleted by mistake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment