Saturday, August 13, 2016

Dollar tree and grocery outlet hauls

wemwent to dollar tree and grocery outlet.   I was looking for a electronic light for the broom closet.    They didn't have one.   

I did get a hundred percent cotton t shirt.  A hair barrette for granddaughter, a refrigerator bottle, French rolls, amd a canvas storage box.   

At grocery outlet, I got bake Bisquits for .50 ( too hot to bake in the kitchen very long. ) 
Tomato paste for .39, 2 Betty Crocker cake and frosting mixes for .50 each, dated 2017.   And my husband picked mixed nuts  and I bought my daughter some spices  so mine  stay in my kitchen!   

Total spent 18.00

  1. 2 cake and frosting mixes 
  2. 1 package brown and serve rolls 
  3. 2 packages Bisquits in a can 
  4. 4 jars of spices 
  5. 2 cans  tomato paste 
  6. 1 cotton t shirt 
  7. 1 plaid hair barrette 
  8. 1 canvas storage crate 
  9. 1 refrigerator bottle 


No comments:

Post a Comment