Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Notes

A couple of days ago I took a little trip to the next town ...doing a little snooping to find a perp. No luck.
She is the last one I haven't identified. I really want to get her before she hurts more people.

Anyway, I found a new Grocery store. Walmart Neighborhood Grocery. We went in to chck it out. As a disclaimer I am not particulary fond of Wall mart. I don't like their ways and they cheated me. I really don't appreciate paying for other people's mistakes! LOl

With a open mind, however, we went in to check out the prices. I saw tomatoes for ?78 cents and two hunts pasta sauces for 1.76. Other than that, everything was more expensive than elsewhere.
I did appreciate the fact that the housewares and toys were in the back of the store. Separate from the food.

I did manage to get a romper for my granddaughter and a book for one year olds from the goodwill and a haircut, so all wasn't lost.


Thanks for stopping by


Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment