The fridge and pantry are about full. This is a small fill in the holes trip.
- I have printed the ads post on my blog.
- Analyzing it, I pick SAFEWAYS only. They have more of what I need on target prices.
- Printed Just 4 You list. .
- Checking egg, salsa, and yogurt stock. yogurt is free
- Making meal plans from what I have.
- Marking the things on the ad that I want and adding what I need. I am we'll stocked, so I am stocking at a minimum.
- Checking for coupons
Grabbing the ad , just4 you list, my list, coupons.
- Hot dogs, potato salad, veggie plate, corn ( buns , dill pickles)
- Sausage bean soup, bread
- Tacos, refried beans, lettuce and tomatoes ( ICEBURG LETTUCE, salsa)
- BBQ pork sandwiches, corn, fruit salad ( raspberries)
- Salmon, rice, fruit salad
- Chunky veggie pasta, salad, bread
- Mac and cheese, green beans
2chicken or pork
Hot dogs were B1 G1 last week. On sale this week too
Sausage is cheapest at Costco
Hamburger/taco meat was Batch cooked when it was on sale.
Pork was on sale earlier in the month and we sliced it thin and froze it, buns were on for a buck.Salmon was at Winco for free.
Cheese was two dollars a pound at ALBERTSONS
Pasta sauce was .78 and pasta was .50.
Thanks for stopping by
Better, Cheaper, Faster