Saturday, September 28, 2013

Suddenly Sunday, early edition

My husband needed a tool at the dollar store.  He picked up the newspaper for me.  This has the p and g insert as well as the smart source.  They, however don't have a lot of good stuff in them.  I see Yoplait yogurt.

Fred Meyers has some good sales.  That is, of they have the product.  Often times, like almost every time I go, there is so,etching on ad that they are out of.  I guess that boosts their profits.  LOL

Note: @@ means with a in ad coupon.  $$ means that there is a coupon to be had.

TOMORROW
Apples and pears are .98.
BUTTER 3/5@@
Rib roast 2.99
Grapes 1.49
Country oven bread 2/3@@
Acorn squash 1.00
Yoplait yogurt is 10/5@@$$

Pizza 3.99$$

Dryers ice cream 2/5@@

Always check coupon connections if you are in the Seattle area for matchups.  Sometimes , lately, I have been unable to make it work, but it is a good starting point.  She does the hard work for you.


TOMORROWS RITE AID
Colgate total toothpaste 2.99 with a up reward of 2.00. A coupon for a dollar at coupons.com makes it a money maker.  A WHOLE PENNY.

Jiff peanut butter 2/5 with a 1.00 up reward when you buy 2 . Nets 2.00 each

That's all I found.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane








No comments:

Post a Comment