Thursday, May 1, 2014

Terrific Thursday

It's Thursday.  Yesterday I did the ads.  I'm not seeing the specials  that I have seen in the past.  .   I did see chicken for a good price again.   Vegetables are coming in and aren't tooo bad.

Betty Crocker has a lot of Mexican dishes on their post.   It's going to be 85 degrees here today. Hopefully it won't be our summer.   LOL

A remember the new coupons come out today. Download them soon so you don't miss out on the large money ones.

I had a surprise root canal yesterday.  Eighteen hundred dollars later.   I'm glad that we have dental insurance  and we only had to pay half.

We went to happy hour on Tuesday.  I had a Caesar salad and a piece of ling cod with cheese as a crust! and asparagus.   Very low on carbs.

I checked out some prices just to keep abreast of the bottom lines, target prices.   Canned vegetables are 1.29.  They are on sale for .50 with a limit.  When that happens, you buy the six  they allow you to buy until you reach your self imposed stocking number.   Figure what you use per week and multiply it  by 12 weeks.

Chicken sausage is 3.99 at SAFEWAYS.   I think it might be a bit larger package than the ones I get at grocery outlet.  I get it at grocery outlet for three bucks.  Check pull dates where ever you go.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment