- Don't buy junk. Anything with no or little food value is junk. Pop, chips, etc.
- identify the foods you eat on a regular basis that are shelf stable or frozen.
- Buy those food at RBP and only buy them when they are on a really good sale. Buy enough to last you until the next sale.
- Identify the amount if product you will use in a reasonable length of time and keep that stock. Of it goes on sale before all your stock is used up, only. Buy only enough to replenish your stock.
- Find easy meals that your family will eat that use imexpensive sources of orotein.
- Spend a reasonable amount of time checking the ads and finding matchups to coupons, You can use a store coupon with a manufacturers coupon. Don't buy something just because you have a coupon for it.
- Have a budget. Get a feel for how much on your budget you can spend for protein, veggies and other perishables and staples. Remember, you Re stocking. Tht means you might buy four chickens one week, and buy a mass of canned goods another. You need to have a feel for how much you are spending on each categories. Sometimes, you will spend more than a set weekly amount, sometimes less. Keep track.
Thanks for stopping by