Pretty much you should never buy personal Heigene products and cleaning supplies at the grocery store. You are cha chinging their bottom line, not yours.
I get almost all of those kind of products for free or nearly free.
- Feminine pads are 330 for 48 at the big lots. Twice a year everything in the store is 20 percent off.
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, and mouthwash are free at either the dollar store, or at the chain drug stores with rewards. Rite aid is easier than Walgreens.
- Ibotta earns you money on gift cards for buying what you normally buy anyway. That buys a twenty five dollar card from Amazon and toilet paper can magically appear on your doorstep.
- Shampoo, soap, can be cheap with coupons, or free from the dollar store.
- Vinegar is close to two bucks a gallon at Costco in two gallon boxes. Many things can be cleaned with vinegar.
- Other cleaners are at the dollar store for far less than their name brand counterparts. Bleach gel is one of my favorites for the sink and countertops.
- There are school bus yellow rags in bulk at Costco in the auto section. They do wonders to replace paper towels. There is a cover for food in the microwave at the dollar store. We make a case of paper towels last a year at our house. Paper towels are cheapest and won a pick up challenge at dollar store. A name brand basic bounty .
- Shampoo is at the dollar store. We don't use conditioner.
Please comment if I forgot something.