Friday, July 10, 2015

The ads

The ads are always late on holiday weekends.   Also, there are no coupon inserts.   I think I have separation anxiety...just kidding!  

Albertsons
Strawberries 3/5
Salad kits 2/5
Chicken legs or thighs .98
Milk 1.99@@


Safeways

Blues 2/5
Strawberries 3/5
Salads 2/5
Chicken .88



Five dollar Friday
Ice cream 2/5
Yo plait 10/5
Broccoli .99
Lettuce .88


Hag gens
Berries 1/3 flat 8.00
Milk 2/5
Peanut butter 1.99
Hagen beans 2/1@@ limit 6
Yo plait 5/2@@

QFC
Berries  2/4
Milk 4/5

Digital coupons
Pasta sauce .99
Ice cream 2/5


I have seen  a drastic increase in prices since Haggen  has taken over Safeways and Albertsons.   I don't really know why the attorney general ok'd that merge, but it hasn't done the prices of groceries any good.   I will really be glad when Winco gives them some competition.   Kroger has digital coupons, but I have lost my card, so I can't take advantage of them.   Prices are still high.  

I have used alternative stores to fill in with some good buys and we can still brave the ten mile trip to Winco and The five mile trip to Fred Meyers.  

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment