Saturday, May 12, 2018

Grocery outlet and DT haul

We went to amtown a few towns away.  I thought I could get a few more diced chillis and holiday nuts.   There were no more of those items.    I did find taco kits for a dollar.   I have purchased them from grocery outlet before.   These were a different brand.  But getting the taco sauce and seasoning  along with the shells for the same price as the shells is good.

Stewed tomatoes, hunts were 3/1.  Some were dated March, other’s June.  I bought 6.  I know I can use six before June date.

You can score good if you are not season sensitive.   Pumpkin Oreo type cookies are a dollar.   They are not stale dated, just seasonal.  

Dollar tree netted ancient grains suddenly salad , and tortilla chips for taco soup.  


No comments:

Post a Comment