Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mexican Chicken casserole......


Gather ingredients,   Diced mild green chillies , diced tomatoes, drained. Pasts and cheese,   
Cook pasta. I used the insta pot with a pound of pasta and a quart plus of water,   
Didn’t wind up adding the pasta because it was good without and I’m trying to avoid some carbs, ,   



Shredded chicken .  I cooked a chicken breast in the instant pot from frozen for 15 minutes. Place on rack and add two cups of water . Sometimes,  I add chicken stock instead of water,   

Layer the chicken, chillies, diced tomatoes, and cheese.  I used a blend of any these I had in the cheese drawer,   Sharp cheddar, white cheddar, and some parm.   

Normally, I would add cooked pasta and top with some reserved cheese,   This would taste good In a quesadilla.  




No comments:

Post a Comment