Sunday, July 29, 2012

5 Reasons why you want to buy your food at 1/2 price

1) There is a smug satisfaction in knowing that you beat the stats. it gives you a sense of enpowernment.

2) you actually can have money left over at the end of the month.

3). You have a sense of security knowing that if something happens,you have food In the house -- anything from getting sick and not feeling well enough to go to the store, to not getting your paycheck, or weather not permitting the grocery stores to get deliveries or any of the million things that could go wrong.

4) you know you have made the best use of your grocery money and have been able free up some money for something else you want or need.

5) you are teaching your kids life skills that will carry with them the rest of their lives. A millionaire boss of mine one time asked me why my children worked when they were in high school. I told her that we weren't rich enough to give them everything, so the best I could do was teach them how to work and how to make the best use of what they did have.

My mother always said that we all pay our dues, sooner or later. No one gets through life without their share of rocky roads. 1-2 price foods can smooth over a rocky road, or just make your life better. You can cook faster, or more efficiently, or just enjoy trying a new recipe.

I just wish that I could figure out how to reach more people.

Thanks for stopping by

I'll post more recipes later.

Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment