Thursday, June 29, 2017

Winco.

There was a question on Facebook about can you really. Save money at Winco.    Winco is just like any other store, they always have a certain  amount of bargains.    It is one of my go to stores.  Or seems these days the usual stores for the Best bargains are Freddies and winco.   I can still during a good sale find some buys at QFC and Safeways.  Dollar tree , grocery outlet and Costco are one of those places we go to once or so a month usually . Costco is on a must need  basis.  

I replied to the lady that wanted to know if you could get good bargains at Winco that I fed three of us for 53.00 a week.  

The moderator asked me what some of our favorite meals were.    I was sure she was waiting for a response of.   Beans. Beans. And more beans!    I said.....

  • Roast chicken with oven roasted potatoes 
  • Pork chops with dressing with apples  and craisens 
  • Meatball subs and French fries, veggie sticks 
  • Homemade pizzas 

No comments:

Post a Comment