Sunday, July 9, 2017

Cleaning out the recipe dump.

I'm not alone !   We all have that binder or box somewhere where we out recipes that we need ormthat we are going to try someday,    Someday may never come,    I just went through mine and dumped 1/2 of them in the recycle.  I did find tue recipes for my  moxes  all on scraps of paper.  
The thought came to me to put them on a vkogmtomsharemandnto out them in my oldest personal cookbook   from the 70's that  has the rest  of my mix recipes.  

Pancake mix.
To make pancakes : Water and mix equal parts.    Add fruit?  
12 cups flour
1-1/2 cups sugar
2 cups powdered milk
5 Tbls baking powder
1 Tbls salt

Mix and store in airtight container.  

Ranch dressing mix 
1 Tbls EACH
Dill
Garlic
Onion powder

1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp pepper

Baking mix 
3 cups flour
1-1/2 Tbls baking powder
3/4 tsp salt.
3 T oil

Mix and stir in container with tight fitting lid

Self rising flour 

1 cup flour
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt


Onion soup mix
3/4 cup  minced onions
1/3cup beef bouillon granules
4 tsp onion  powder
1/4 tsp sugar

5 T equals a 1-1/4 ounce package











No comments:

Post a Comment