Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meals from this weeks grocery ads.

First a little heads up. My Safeways " Just for You " just arrived in my e mail box. Cheese is 3.91 for 2 pounds. If I am getting a lot in the drawer, I try to get a white cheese if it is available.


Meals 2 chicken or pork, two beef, 2 vegetarian, 1fish . If I use this as a guideline, it is easier to think of what to cook.

1) Mac and cheese, broccoli.
2) Quiche with ham and cheese, mixed green AMD blueberry salad
3) chicken legs and thighs, corn on cab, vegetable salad
4) Roast chicken, mashed potatoes , tomato and zucchini stir fry.
5) BBQ pork sandwiches (Pork loin sliced thin heated in BBQ sauce on hamburger buns.
6) Pasta Puttanesca, salad *
7) Meatball subs, roasted red potatoes, vegetable sticks**

My time is up, thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so I know what you might want to see.

Jane


*Www.doctoroz.com/media/print/12153
** cut red or new potatoes in half or quarters to make them about the same size.
On a foil lined baking pan with sides, toss with olive oil and steak seasoning OR
Thyme. Roast at 400 degrees until done. About 15 minutes or more depending on
your oven and the size of the potatoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment