Friday, October 14, 2016

The flu

I got the flu. I don't know if I got the flu from the flu shot , or I just got got the flu.

Needless to say, I spent yesterday on bed. I got up to make dinner. Period. I've been in bed for three days. That's a good reason for having food stocked.

I made pumpkin muffins the other day, ez Peasy. You take a cake mix ( .50) amd a small can of pumpkin (1.00) and mix them together and put on my FF in cups and bake 18-20 minutes at 350 or until toothpick comes clean.

My granddaughter loved them. I wasn't about to let her know she was eating squash. LOL. about a dime a piece.


Finding recipes that are quick and simple helps put good food on the table . Put more time into buying and planning your food and less time cooking, scratch works on a lot of ways efficient,y. You are getting laid with savings when you shop efficiently and plan your meals, you don't get paid for cooking,

No comments:

Post a Comment