Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve's Eve

Merry holidays are upon is. I have to pick up a couple of things from the grocery store to finish holiday meals, but I am. Pretty much done.

I picked up the Woman's Day magazine for January. It got me with Quick meals .
There are a lot of recipes, bmt not all of them would pass the husband and children test.

I can't reprint the recipes, but I can tell you what they are. If younwant tonbuy a magazine, they are 10 per cent off at joannes and thirty percent off at Costco. Costco has more expensive and yuppie magazines.

Peanut butter and banana pancakes--Elvis is still alive LOL

ravioli with sausage and Brussels sprouts
Pasta with quick meat sauce
Pasta with roasted cauliflower, tomatoes and pepperoni

Spaghetti with bacon, fried eggs and swiss chard
Creamy spinach and broccoli lasagna

Eggs Benedict casserole

No bake hot cocoa cake

Spiced beef and butternut squash stew

Seared salmon with lentil salad

Quick turkey chili
Pork chops with balsamic braised cabbage

Vegetable fried rice


Louisiana Hoppin' John


I like the apple pancakes forma special occasion ( Christmas breakfast!)
pork chops or roast with balsamic cabbage is interesting
Spaghetti
Peanut butter and banana pancakes might be a hit with the kids



Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment