Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 5. Sunday

As a caveat ,I just got out of surgery and am still groggy, so this could be interesting.  Early in the day yesterday, I roasted the pork tenderloin.  Last night we ate on the porch.  We had Pork tenderloin, cucumber salad (English) brown rice and strawberries and cream.

It was an interesting day, I got a bunch of work done and finished an order  that I need to get out.  I made up a flyer of the latest perp passing bad plastic to take to the mall.  My husband was driving,when as irony would have it, he got a ticket for  talking on the phone to my daughter in the exact same place as I found the last perp.  We need the day with my husband cutting his finger!

As summer is coming truly it is related to Mr. submitting your instructions or animal the wash them is Steve this is beleaguer it produces a distortion with a pretty great with vinegar peppery taste
So much for dictating while under sedation.

Summer  is coming truly it is. nasturtium vinegar is vinegar was a peppery taste-- very good with salads .  just steep  cleaned  flowers and regular white vinegar . Strain into a pan , preferably non metallic, and bring almost to a boil.,,

Apple and carrot slaw

1/2 cabbage head,shredded
2 large carrots,,shredded
1 medium apple,finely chopped
1/4'cup plus 1Tmayo
Pinch sugar
1 tsp vinegar
Salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients,  cover and chill

mushroom spinach salad


Spinach,
sliced mushrooms
Red onion rings

Italian dressing

Salads are easy way to diminish the vegetable bin.  you can  use Bitts and snatches  of things to make salads interesting while all the while cleaning salad bin out.

Guess that's all.
Thanks for stopping by
Please share

Remember
4+ one is five
better cheaper faster

Jane













,

No comments:

Post a Comment