Friday, February 14, 2014

Freaky Friday: home edition, coupons!

Last night my husband discovered that the sink was plugged.  He went downstairs to his workshop to fond a wrench and discovered the pipes were leaking.  Bummer!  Here comes an expensive bill from the plumber!   LOL.

On another note more  suited for this blog.  SAFEWAYS just for you has a coupon for 5 bucks off you 20.00 purchase. There is not a whole lot of things on sale, but I will rework the ad to plan a trip.
They do have BOGO Nathan's hot dogs and lunch meat that I have a coupon for.  My first step will be to check the coupon connections  to see if there are match ups I may have missed.  My plan was not to go shopping this week,map I am going to plan the trip to buy just the twenty dollars worth of things I need .

Trip, SAFEWAYS

4 lbs sugar 2.50
Granny Smith apples .99
Pot roast 2.99
HORMEL lunch meat 2.99@@$

DOLLAR TREE ( in the same complex)

Mayo. Free, RP 1/26. This Rp has no mayo coupon, at least mine doesn't .
Wet and wild   SS 2/9 ok, I didn't find that either.
Max fresh Colgate - 1.00 printable

Bar S ham - printable
Back to nature Mac n cheese -
Recipe starter
Wish bone dressing nets .30

NOTE: you can only use TWO  coupons per day at dollar tree.  See couponconnections  for the printable coupons.



I will probably go today for my Safeway trip and then go to dollar tree.  Then, go Tomorrow for the newspaper and get two more things.

Planning your trios saves time and money.  Sometimes you have to use your creative problem solving skills if you run onto a snag, but having a plan helps you get out of the store fast.  Time in the store is money. The more time you spend in the store the more money you are going to spend.

Thanks for stopping by

Please share

Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment